Tuesday, December 22, 2009

40 week pics

I think these are pretty close to those pics that people post and they end up coming back to haunt them in the near future. I don't know why I am choosing to put these on the internet - I must be some kind of masochist. Each day has seemed to become exponentially more difficult than the last but I'm sure part of that is just because I know the end is so close! Today was my last day of school and I am glad that I was able to work up until the kids went on break. I can't really even fathom that I am off for the next three months!! It hasn't sunk in at all.

Anyway - here's the pics and hopefully the last of these!!! Next pics will hopefully be of the baby!!


2 comments:

  1. I don't even see stretch marks. NO FAIR!!!! Can't wait to see baby pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are definitely showing now...:) Can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete