Monday, December 14, 2009

39 weeks - appointment update

I had what is supposed to be the last of my one week appointments today although I will still go next week if I don't deliver before then. The doctor said I am 80% effaced now and 2 1/2 cm dilated! WHOO HOO! He said the baby is so low he was surprised I could even walk into his office!! I feel good too because I have one day of training down w/ the sub. He also said once I am at my due date we could induce but I really don't think I will go that route since I am still feeling pretty good and that would be awfully close to Christmas. Although - If he is still not born by the 27th I think I will STRONGLY consider that option. =)

PS - Tyler did all my errands w/ me yesterday and shoveled the driveway so I could get out this morning. Today he got my oil changed and tires rotated -- all this after seeing the dentist for two hours straight. Then he came to see my class and did a few magic tricks for them. He is such a wonderful husband. (He made me write this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment